Express Pool Cleaning – Service, maintenance and repairs.
We moved to the Gold Coast 8 years ago for a ‘Sea change’ and fell in love with the place, so decided to start our own business cleaning up the pools on the Coast.
Since then our business has grown and grown into a full cleaning, maintenance and repair service with a team of professionals covering the entire Gold Coast.
We have established close relationships with many of the manufacturers and suppliers of chemicals and equipment. This ensures that our customers get the best deals for all their pool needs.
Our repair service includes pumps, filters, chlorinators, automatic pool cleaners, and a wide range of spare parts to suit all of the widely used brands of equipment.
We can also supply and install fully warranted new equipment at great prices.
Also, talk to us about ways of saving money on your pool running costs.
Our regular Diamond Service includes:
- Full on-site, 8 point, computerised water test
- Written water report with recommendations
- Add required chemicals or salt in the correct quantity and correct order and correct method (this does make a difference to their reaction in the water)
- Brush sides and floor of pool
- Vacuum debris and particles
- Inspect your pump and filtration equipment for leaks or other problems
- Check your automatic cleaner is working correctly (if you have one)
- Clean the filter, skimmer and pump baskets
- Check and acid wash chlorinator (if fitted)
- Identify any stains and discuss remedies
- Solve problems
- Equipment repairs
Our focus is our clients, and we believe that the job is never done until we reach our goal of Total Customer Satisfaction. We know that this objective takes more than just a promise; that it requires constant commitment, determination and dedication to our clients. Communication, organisation and experience are just a few reasons why our customers choose Express Pool Cleaning.
You are covered!
- A detailed report with your invoice
- Our 100% workmanship guarantee
- Owner operated
- Fully insured
From one of our customers :
“In 2011 we built a beautiful new pool, and needless to say were intent on keeping it immaculate. However, the two separate well known pool cleaners we used performed very poorly – the worst mistake they made was topping up the pool with bore water!!
In desperation I turned to Google where I found April and Mike, Express Pool Cleaners and the pool has been pristine ever since. Their focus on quality service is second to none. They actually care. They’re reliable and trustworthy. And they’re much more cost effective than anyone else we’ve ever used. You’ll be delighted with April and Mike. Guaranteed”
Chris D. Ashmore