Is your pool not as healthy as it should be?
It might even be green, or are you just having trouble finding the time to look after your pool and equipment?
Whatever the reason I can take care of it for you. Be it a casual appointment, while you are on holiday or as a regular service.
I am a small business, which means that you only deal with me (the owner) and I provide a personalised service. I believe in doing things thoroughly and getting it right first time. Attention to detail is my mantra. My goal is to provide the highest quality of service and meet your expectations so that you and your family can enjoy a crystal clear and healthy pool.
Regular care/ Casual care
All regular/casual services include;
- Full on-site, 8 point, computerised water test
- Written water report with recommendations
- Pool balance – add required chemicals or salt in the correct quantity and correct order and correct method (Note this does make a difference to their reaction in the water)
- Brush sides and floor of pool
- Vacuum debris and particles
- Inspect your pump and filtration equipment for leaks or other problems
- Check your automatic cleaner is working correctly (if you have one)
- Clean the filter, skimmer and pump baskets
- Check and acid wash chlorinator (if fitted)
- Identify any stains and discuss remedies
Green pool care
Who hasn’t had to deal with a green pool at one time or another? Having to fight algae growth that turns a pool green overnight can be frustrating and time consuming.
Let me turn your pool from a green nightmare into a crystal clear and healthy pool and make sure it doesn’t turn green again.
Depending on the severity of the green pool, treatment can take from 1 to 5 days and pool servicing may include all or some of the following:
- Initial water test (to identify why the pool has gone green)
- Remove debris
- Flock the pool
- Vacuum pool to remove dead algae
- Final test and balance to make sure the pool stays clear, balanced and healthy
- Drain, pressure wash & re-fill pool
- Clean pool equipment
Other pool services
For your convenience I can also provide onsite equipment sales, repairs and installations of pumps, filters, solar heating, saltwater chlorinators, Auto chlorine feeders, automatic pool cleaners and more.
So whatever your needs are, give me a call and book an appointment and together we can find a solution to care for your pool so that it stays crystal clear and healthy.
Here is what some of my customer’s have to say about my services.
“Just want to pass on how happy we are with our Northern Beaches Express Pool Cleaner, Frank Soegaard. He is very reliable and friendly and keeps our pool crystal clear. He certainly goes the extra yard to look after his customers, even making the special trip out to our place on his day off between Christmas and New Year to sort out the filter issue we had. Thanks for everything Frank, we really appreciate it”
Caroline, Curl Curl
‘We live overseas and needed someone to help prepare our new house and pool for renting. Our tradespeople keep delaying the painting schedule and are difficult to get hold of, our gardener mows the lawn but doesn’t weed for some reason, and the one shining light in the middle of it has been Frank from Express Pools! It’s hard to trust someone when you’ve never met them and aren’t at home to oversee the work, but he is incredibly prompt with emails and phone calls and goes above and beyond what’s asked of him, and has done a stellar job at turning our pool from a dirty green into a sparkling blue. He was also the cheapest quote we found, and I can’t sing his praises enough. If only the rest of our home maintenance team were like him!’
” Very thorough, very good service ”